We value your right to privacy and strive to keep your data protected while visiting our website and using our products. To ensure this, we have developed a set of basic principles:
- We never ask for your sensitive data unless it is an absolute necessity, and we never ask for more information than is required for the correct operation of our services.
- We never store the personal data obtained from the customers for periods of time that are longer than required by law.
- We constantly develop our data sharing and storing policies to give customers as much control over managing their personal information collected by our website.
- Our goal is to achieve complete transparency in the questions of collecting, storing, and using the data we get from our customers.
- This website under the address of writingessay.com;
- Other products and services offered by our website, including the plagiarism checker;
- Our applications for Android and iOS.
How We Collect Personal Information
We can obtain your private data directly from you or from our several partners, or through contracts and other legal agreements that you have previously created with us or our partners and that serve as the grounds for us to fulfill the obligations listed in those contracts. We always collect your consent to those actions, both directly from you and from third parties who have obtained your consent to share your private information with us.
What Kind Of Information We Collect
When you are visiting our website or using our products, we may collect the following types of information from you:
- Your IP address;
- What kind of mobile or desktop gadget you are using to view our website;
- Technical data;
- The possible methods for you to use our website.
You can learn more about the types of information we gather and our reasons for gathering it from this chart:
|Number||Type of information||Reasons for gathering the information|
|1||The location of the user||
|2||The user’s email||
|3||The user’s first and last name||
|4||The user’s telephone number||
|5||The physical address of the user||
Why We Gather Private Data From Our Users
We may obtain your personal data for one or more possible reasons:
- To facilitate the delivery of the services or products you requested from us using our website;
- To remind you about the services you expressed interest in but never ordered, given that you still have an active profile on our website and an insignificant amount of time has gone by since your visit;
- To inform you about the services and products you previously purchased from our website and let you know about the related services and products you may be interested in;
- To fulfill the obligations from our legal agreement;
- To let you know about our new services and promotions, provided that you have consented to receive this type of information from us.
Grounds For Obtaining Personal Data From Our Users
There are two possible grounds for us to collect personal information from you and other users: when we have obtained your consent to collect your data specified in a legal agreement or contract, or if you have requested us to perform certain services or sign you up for the newsletter.
Legal Grounds For Gathering And Storing Your Private Data
We assume that we have your agreement to collect and further manage your private data in one or more of the following situations:
- You have entered a legal agreement with us;
- We have received your outright permission;
- You have bought the services that we now must deliver;
- You have voiced your intention to share the data;
- We are contractually obligated to do it.
How You Deliver Your Private Data To Us
Along with your agreement to share your data with us, we can receive it in one or more of the following methods:
- You filled out a form on our website or sent us an email;
- You ordered the services listed on our website;
- You posted a testimonial or left feedback on our website;
- You used our official phone numbers to contact our company.
We can obtain your personal, financial, educational, or order-related information through those channels.
Information We May Collect From Other Parties
In addition to the data collection methods described earlier, we can also gather your private data if you are using any of the other products or websites operated by us, order products or services from our website network, or decide to share your information with one of our partners who consented to us gathering your information.
Other ways for us to obtain your data include third party websites, which may include business partners and subcontractors in the delivery, technical, advertising, financial, and background checking fields, as well as other sources who have your permission to obtain your data and are legally entitled to share it with us.
In addition to that, we keep the right to store the files and documents you used, downloaded, or uploaded when accessing our website. If you do not have the permissions to share a certain file, we ask you not to upload it to our website.
Who Your Information Is Shared With
Provided that we have your agreement to do so, we may share the information obtained from you with third parties, who include:
- Our marketing team, who will then use the data to deliver you the promotional materials once you create an account on our website;
- Our legal partners and subcontractors, as long as the data we obtain from you is necessary to be shared with them for contractual reasons;
- Our subsidiaries, who are defined by section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- With other third parties if we have your permission.
Other Reasons For Us Sharing Your Data With Third Parties
If Writingsessay is purchased by a third party with all of its belongings, the information we collected from you prior to that will be handed into the third party as part of our belongings. There are other reasons why your private data may be obtained by third parties:
- If we must fulfill with a legal obligation;
- If a government agency requires us to give up the information;
- If there is a need to protect the safety, rights, or property of Writingsessay or our customers;
- If we must share the information to prevent fraudulent activity.
Aggregated And Anonymized Information
Occasionally, we may be required by third parties to provide information that has been aggregated or anonymized. It means that the information can no longer be used to identify you. Without the identification data, this information can no longer be viewed as personal. However, you still have the opportunity to object to collecting, storing, and sharing this information.
Where We Process And Store Your Data